COL Paul and Jean, Dave and Debe Davis Endowed Scholarship in Pre-Nursing
The primary selection criteria to be considered are:
• Recipient must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher to receive the scholarship. Incoming freshman must have a high school GPA of 3.2 or higher to receive the scholarship.
• Recipient must have indicated a pre-nursing track and remain committed to a career in nursing
• Priority will be given to students in rural cities of Comanche County, Oklahoma
The criteria for the selection of a student from the general population are as follows:
• Recipient must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) or 3.0 or higher to receive and retain the scholarship
• Recipient must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours