Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering Tuition Waiver
- OK resident
- Applicants must be a Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering Majors
- Freshman applicants: have and maintain 2.5 GPA
- Sophomore applicants: have and maintain 2.75 GPA
- Junior and Senior applicants: have and maintain 3.0 GPA
- Applicant must enroll in at least one course per semester offered by the Department of Chemistry, Physics, & Engineering.
- Applicants must agree to maintain enrollment in 12 or more semester hours during the tenure of the scholarship.