2LT Tobias Alexander Endowed Scholarship in Military Science
For more information about this scholarship and how to apply, please contact The Department of Military Science.
The purpose of this endowed scholarship fund is to financially assist students enrolled in the Department of Military Sciences in order to help enable them to complete either a baccalaureate or graduate degree and to encourage them to join the ROTC program and pursue an officer’s commission in the United States Army.
This scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must be a full-time student.
- Recipient must be enrolled in at least one Military Science course or demonstrate intent to become a member of the ROTC Department.
- Preference will be given to students with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or above.
- Recipients will be outstanding cadets who have demonstrated financial need and/or superior leadership skills as determined by the ROTC program cadre.
- Once selected, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if they remain a full-time student and maintain a 3.0 minimum retention Cameron University GPA on a 4-point scale.