Cleo L. Craig Endowed Scholarship in Special Education
The purpose of this scholarship shall be to assist deserving full-time students enrolled at Cameron University and pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education. Selection for and retention of this scholarship shall be based on these criteria:
• Recipient must be a resident of Southwest Oklahoma.
• Recipient must be a full-time student.
• Recipient must be pursuing concentration in Special Education.
• Junior or higher in classification, though students are encouraged to apply during their Sophomore year.
• Must have a retention GPA of 3.00 or above
Scholarship can be awarded until certification completion if meeting the following criteria:
• Meet the 3.0 GPA criterion for retention
• Remain an education major
• Continue making satisfactory progress toward special education certification
• No student will receive more than four semesters of scholarship support
• Must apply each year