Cameron Graduate Business Tuition Waiver
- Amount varies
- Submitted application for admission and application fee
- Transcripts from each college/university attended
- Must be enrolled in six (6) graduate semester hours
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Must have 3.0 or higher GPA
- Deadline to apply for renewal is the last Friday before finals week in any semester.
Continuing graduate students who are Oklahoma residents and who have a retention undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) are eligible for the Cameron Graduate Tuition Waiver. Awards are made based on the student’s college grade point average.
The Graduate Studies Tuition Waiver is a $700 per academic year tuition waiver, not to exceed a total of 2 semesters and can be used only in the fall and spring semesters. Students who enroll in the Spring semester for the first time will receive the award for Spring semester only. Students who enroll for the first time during the summer semester will receive the award for next academic year.
Students who receive the Graduate Studies Tuition Waiver must maintain the following academic performance standards to remain eligible to receive the scholarship:
• The student must enroll in a minimum of 6 hours per semester.
• Maintain a retention grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 and the student can not be on probation.