Buck & Irene Clements Endowed Scholarship in Agriculture
The purpose of this scholarship is for the use and benefit of deserving Oklahoma full-time students of Cameron University engaged it the study of Agriculture.
- Agriculture major at the sophomore level with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Additional criteria to be considered in selection include extracurricular activities and financial need.
- The recipient(s) and amounts of such scholarships shall be determined by the Cameron University Scholarship Committee in conjunction with the Department of Agriculture.
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship through their senior year so long as they are a full-time student, maintain a 3.0 GPA, and obtain recommendation from the Chair of the Department of Agriculture.
- The amount of each scholarship shall not exceed the annual average costs of tuition, fees, and books.
- Varies - Fall or Spring only